Wednesday 24 June 2015

Handbag or Hold all: What goes in your bag??



Black and red flap over hand bag
I know a guy that is terrified to go into a woman's bag even after he has been given permission. I have always find this to be very amusing and it gets me thinking what is he scared he will find?? So, ladies today's post aims to venture into the unknown for most guys but basics for women. I have to admit I am a bit curious as to how others pack their bags, for science of course.

I have always been of the Boy's scout motto when packing my handbag: BE PREPARED so it usually contains everything from pocket tissues to hand sanitiser to hand moisturiser, emergency make up and what not.

Check out the details on this! 


I decided to do an impromptu photoshoot with a bag from the style of the week featuring the things I had in my bag at the moment. For me the contents were quite modest in number as usually when I carry bigger bags, the more I tend to carry.



So on a typical and random day I seem to have my phone, my tablet, a comb, earphones, car keys, wallet, make up: lip gloss, lip balm, lipstick and powder; a pen and an emergency tampon (Aunt Flo can visit at any time! and you might be able to help someone out too). I usually have a notepad and like I mentioned earlier pocket tissues, hand sanitiser and hand lotion as well. 
This bag is my everyday bag and so the contents are aimed at day-to-day living.

What are the necessities in a bag? Is it suited to the wearer or are there common items every woman carries?


It can be carried as a cross body too


At Joel Lani, we consider functionality in our designs and this bag is well suited to keeping you stylish and carrying the essentials needed in your day.

Use the comment box to tell us what goes in you bag, do you change the contents everyday or have certain essential things in your day to day life?


No comments:

Post a Comment